Our Vision: Advancing excellence in women’s health
Our educational endeavors; including the undergraduate curriculum, the residency program, the fellowship programs, and the graduate education program, are respected and highly desired training programs.
Our investigational pursuits are broad-based, encompassing the breadth of the specialty and spanning the spectrum from basic, to translational, to clinical research.
We are committed to:
- Delivering Excellence in Clinical Care
- Educating Future Generations
- Advancing Research and Innovation
- Embodying Knowledge Translation and Exchange
- Realising Individual Potential
Our department provides excellent clinical care with exemplary collaboration across sites. There is much of which we should be proud.
There are five divisions within the Department: