Residents interested in the Fellowship in Maternal Fetal Medicine Program, please contact:
Senior Program Assistant
May 25, 2018 (for July 2019 admission)
Please contact Natalie Twohey, firstname.lastname@example.org, for the application form.
The following documents are required:
1. Completed application form
2. Curriculum Vitae
3. High quality scan of: medical degree, specialist certificate*
*For applicants in their final year of training, please submit a letter from your Program Director that confirms your enrollment in the training program, and expected date of certification.
4. Personal statement: Maximum one typed page indicating your interest in this subspecialty, goals and objectives, including career plans.
5. Three (3) letters of reference
Must include letter from current Program Director.
Please instruct your referees to submit letters of reference directly to MFM Fellowship.
Canadian applicants must have completed their Obstetrics and Gynecology training through a Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (RCPSC) accredited program and be eligible to sit the RCPSC examinations in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Please Note: We do not have a position for 2018/2019.
International applicants, please note that the following qualifications must be met for consideration:
- Enrolled in an ACGME accredited United States residency program in Obstetrics and Gynecology and planning to complete certification with the RCPSC.
- International medical graduates must have their training approved by the RCPSC and be eligible to sit the RCPSC examinations in Obstetrics and Gynecology, with confirmation from the RCPSC to that effect.
- Met the required scores set by the College of Physicians and Surgeons of British Columbia for English Proficiency.
- International applicants can be accepted only when they are endorsed by a sponsoring agency that has entered into a postgraduate training agreement with UBC. Charitable foundations, private corporations or self-funding are not considered acceptable sources of funding.