UBC ObGyn 18th Annual Academic Day
Please note the new dates!!
Date: Tuesday, May 15, 2018 at 1:00 pm (tbc)
Location: BC Children’s Hospital Research Institute, Room 2108 and Atrium
Paper presentations and awards reception
Date: Wednesday, May 16, 2018 at 8:30 am to 6:00 pm
Location: BC Children’s Hospital Research Institute, Chan Auditorium, 2108 and Atrium
Trainees – submit your abstract and conflict of disclosure form before the deadline of Monday March 19 2018!
Keynote Address (8:45 to 9:45 am)
Guest speaker to be confirmed
Coming in early 2018! View the 2018 Program Brochure and Abstract Booklet
The objectives for the day:
- To gain insight into new developments in Obstetrics and Gynaecology;
- To highlight the diversity of research within the department which pans clinical, population health and basic science research (including PhD and MSc programs);
- To relate basic science to clinical practice;
- To demonstrate how research, policy and practice interact; and
- To provide valuable networking opportunities for students, faculty and staff.
Reception and Awards will be held in the Chan Centre Atrium 1600 to 1800
If you have questions about Academic Day, please contact Kerrie at email@example.com