UBC ObGyn 18th Annual Academic Day
Please note the new dates!!
Date: Tuesday, May 15, 2018 at 1:30 pm
Location: BC Children’s Hospital Research Institute, Room 2108 and Atrium
Paper presentations and awards reception
Date: Wednesday, May 16, 2018 at 8:30 am to 6:00 pm
Location: BC Children’s Hospital Research Institute, Chan Auditorium, 2108 and Atrium
Keynote Address (8:40 to 9:45 am)
Guest speaker: Dr. Lee A. Learman (Florida Atlantic University)
2018 Poster Presentations Brochure and Abstract Booklet
2018 Paper Presentations Brochure and Abstract Booklet
The objectives for the day:
- To gain insight into new developments in Obstetrics and Gynaecology;
- To highlight the diversity of research within the department which pans clinical, population health and basic science research (including PhD and MSc programs);
- To relate basic science to clinical practice;
- To demonstrate how research, policy and practice interact; and
- To provide valuable networking opportunities for students, faculty and staff.
Reception and Awards will be held in the Chan Centre Atrium 1600 to 1800
Accreditation statement The University of British Columbia Division of Continuing Professional Development (UBC CPD) is fully accredited by the Committee on Accreditation of Continuing Medical Education (CACME) to provide study credits for continuing medical education for physicians. This event is an Accredited Group Learning Activity (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, and approved by the UBC CPD. You may claim a maximum of 6.0 hours (credits are automatically calculated). Each physician should claim only those credits he/she actually spent in the activity.
If you have questions about Academic Day, please contact Kerrie at email@example.com