UBC Obstetrics and Gynaecology 18th Annual Academic Day
Tuesday, May 15, 2018 at 1:30 pm
BC Children’s Hospital Research Institute, Atrium and 2108
Paper presentations and awards reception
Wednesday, May 16, 2018 at 8:15 am to 6:30 pm
BC Children’s Hospital Research Institute, Chan Auditorium, 2108 and Atrium
Keynote Address (9:00 to 10:00 am)
Dr. Lee A. Learman
Professor of Integrated Medical Science, Division of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Charles E Schmidt College of Medicine, Florida Atlantic University
“Alternatives to Hysterectomy for Noncancerous Uterine Conditions: What does the evidence tell us?”
Hard copies will be available on the day!
The objectives for the day:
- To gain insight into new developments in Obstetrics and Gynaecology;
- To highlight the diversity of research within the department which pans clinical, population health and basic science research (including PhD and MSc programs);
- To relate basic science to clinical practice;
- To demonstrate how research, policy and practice interact; and
- To provide valuable networking opportunities for students, faculty and staff.
Reception and Awards will be held in the Chan Centre Atrium 1630 to 1830
The University of British Columbia Division of Continuing Professional Development (UBC CPD) is fully accredited by the Committee on Accreditation of Continuing Medical Education (CACME) to provide study credits for continuing medical education for physicians. This event is an Accredited Group Learning Activity (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, and approved by the UBC CPD. You may claim a maximum of 6.0 hours (credits are automatically calculated). Each physician should claim only those credits he/she actually spent in the activity.
If you have questions about Academic Day, please contact Kerrie at email@example.com