We have been lucky to have Deb at UBC for almost 32 years! As we prepare to say farewell, we asked her a few questions about what she did while at UBC and what’s on the horizon post-retirement.
- How long have you worked at UBC? A long time… just shy of 32 years! The time seemed right for a change so I’m taking advantage of my early retirement benefit
- What was/were your role(s)? I started in the office at the School of Nursing but have spent most of my time in ObGyn in numerous roles and Divisions
- What have you enjoyed the most about your time at UBC? All the fabulous co-workers & physicians I’ve had the pleasure of spending my days with
- Tell us something that we might not know about you? I was born in England
- How are you going to fill your time without us? I’m not quite ready to retire completely so I will be working in a dental office a few days a week until my husband retires, then who knows!