Our Vision: Advancing excellence in women’s health care, education, and research
Our educational endeavors; including the undergraduate curriculum, the residency program, the fellowship programs, and the graduate education program, are respected and highly desired training programs.
Our investigational pursuits are broad-based, encompassing the breadth of the specialty and spanning the spectrum from basic, to translational, to clinical research.
We are committed to:
- Putting our patients first
- Promoting education and mentorship
- Pursuing discovery and innovation
- Transferring knowledge into care
- Cultivating partnerships
- Fostering an ethical and respectful culture
Our department provides excellent clinical care with exemplary collaboration across sites. There is much of which we should be proud.
There are five divisions within the Department: