The RDS program has now joined the new Women+ and Children’s Health Sciences program: https://wach.med.ubc.ca/
New applicants should visit the WACH program website to learn more.
- Congratulations to Natasha Orr, recipient of a Killam Graduate Teaching Assistant Award!
- Congratulations to Enav Zusman, recipient of a Killam Doctoral Scholarship!
- Congratulations to the following 2020 BCCHR Award Recipient:
- BCCH Healthy Starts Graduate Studentship: Jeffrey Bone
- Congratulations to 2 winners of the prestigious 2020 Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship from the Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR):
- Congratulations to Maggie Woo Kinshella, recipient of a Friedman Award for Scholars in Health
Faculty of Medicine profile: Elisabeth McClymont, PhD
Faculty of Medicine profile: Madison Lackie, MSc
Graduate Student profile: Lindsay Richter, MSc (2018 Friedman Scholar in Health)
VCHRI People in Profile: Ahn Lee, PhD
Research Manager, PRE-EMPT project: Marianne Vidler, PhD
UBC Killam Doctoral Scholar, 2015: Asif Raza Khowaja, PhD
UBC 3MT (Three Minute Thesis) Runner Up, 2013: Magdalene Payne, MSc